Surveillance cameras in London and Surroundings
Protect your home, business and family
Types of surveillance cameras
There are three main types of surveillance cameras: IP, analog and wireless.
- IP surveillance cameras are the most popular types of surveillance cameras. They offer superior image quality, are easy to install and can be accessed remotely.
- Analog surveillance cameras they are less expensive than IP surveillance cameras. These provide acceptable image quality, but can be more difficult to install and access remotely.
- Wireless surveillance cameras are a convenient way to install surveillance cameras. They require no cables, making them easy to install and move around.
Features of surveillance cameras
Surveillance cameras have a variety of features that can help protect your home, business, or family.
- Resolution is a measure of image quality. The higher the resolution, the clearer the image will be.
- Illumination is important to ensure that surveillance cameras can capture clear images in any lighting conditions.
- Viewing angle allows you to choose how much area you want the surveillance camera to cover.
- Registration function allows you to record surveillance camera videos to review later.
- Alarm notification will alert you if the surveillance camera detects suspicious activity.
Prices for surveillance cameras vary by type, features, and quality. We also offer a variety of services to help you keep your surveillance system in good working order.